Bartle House, Manchester is a unique three-storey Georgian-style office building, centrally located within the heart of Manchester’s legal and financial district. Bartle House was built in 1991 and was fully refurbished in 2015. It offers fully serviced offices, dedicated meeting rooms, and social, breakout and touchdown spaces.
- Private offices for 2 – 50 people
- Individually air-conditioned offices
- State-of-the-art IT and telecoms infrastructure
- Professional reception / concierge service
- 2 well-equipped onsite meeting rooms
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- 24/7 access to your office
- CCTV security
- Secure parking
- Business lounge with daily newspapers
- All offices have natural light
Bartle House is just a three-minute walk from St Peter’s Square Metrolink station and Oxford Road train station.
Bartle House was recognised for its quality by the Business Centre Association (BCA) and was a runner up in 2017 in the Independent Business Centre of the Year category.
Get in touch:
T: 0161 914 9100