Turnberry House is a 2-storey modern building in Birchwood Business Park in Warrington. Birchwood Business Park is located at the intersection of the M6 and M62 motorways, providing quick connectivity to major hubs across the North West including Manchester, Liverpool and Chester. This ideal location gives access to the whole North West region, enabling businesses to recruit staff and keep in personal contact with clients across a wide geographical area.
Birchwood Business Park is host to a thriving business community, with familiar names such as TalkTalk, Hewlett Packard, Taylor Wimpey and Carphone Warehouse all choosing it as a base.
Turnberry House was recently combined with adjoining building Carnoustie House to provide enhanced shared facilities to the tenants of both buildings.
- Private offices for 2 – 50 people
- Individually air-conditioned offices
- State-of-the-art IT & telecoms infrastructure
- Professional reception / concierge service
- 1 well-equipped onsite meeting room (access via Carnoustie House)
- 24/7 access to your office
- CCTV security throughout
- Onsite parking
Get in touch
T: 0800 262 880